CW 44 - Weekly bin
A weekly collection of items and thoughts that I find noteworthy but where I don’t get around to write something bigger about. These might be articles I’ve read, sites I’ve come around, things I learned or cool products I came across.
- A few years old, but I came across that when reading more on incident analysis. Especially since I’ve applied the technique of “the five whys” in the past this resonated with me: The Infinite Hows or the Dangers of the five whys
- (german) A new episode of the TILpod - this time with focus on K8S and K3S - was published.
- Following last week’s discussion sparked by Florian Haas on meeting culture, Lenz posted his thoughts on Warnock’s dilemman - Florian wrote a post on Warnock’s Dilemma as well.
- Time-blocking is a technique that I’ve been using to organize myself. Came across an introduction to it: https://ashleyjanssen.com/time-blocking-and-imagining-your-ideal-week/.
- Being a product person this post flew by me. While it does cover lots of valid points, I’m not sure I completly agree with it. I actually want to dive into this further with the product team at work: You’re probably doing epics wrong
- Undeadly.org did a catchup on what has happened since 7.0 release in OpenBSD-current.
Read more posts in this categoryblog archive
All available categories