Over the years I gave a fair share of talks on OpenBSD.
- The “Zarafa and OpenBSD” talk was presented at the 2009 Zarafa Summercamp.
- At the Amoocon 2009 I presented how OpenBSD can be used as infrastructure in VoIP environments.
- “Commercial use-cases of OpenBSD” was the title of the talk I gave 2008 at the Oldenburg Linux Information Days.
- “Commercial use-cases of OpenBSD” was the title of the talk I gave 2008 at the Kieler Linux and Open Source Days.
- “Keeping your OpenBSD Systems up-to-date” showed the early attempts of binary updating OpenBSD systems at Confidence 2008 conference.
- “Secure roaming for the modern roadwarrior” - an overview of 3G on OpenBSD - presented at the Confidence 2007 conference.
- “VPNs on OpenBSD” was my contribution to the OpenCON 2007.
- Talk on the current status of OpenBSD 2007 for the second edition of the Oldenburg Linux Information Days.
- “OpenBSD - past, present and future” was the title for my talk on OpenBSD at linuxforum.dk 2007.
- At the OpenCON 2006 I talked on 3G connectivity and OpenBSD.
- At the first edition of the Oldenburg Linux Information Days (15th of october 2005) I gave an introduction to OpenBSD.
Read more posts in this categorytalks archive
All available categories